You are probably thinking about sending happy birthday gif to your families or your loved ones, but you want something unique – something that has become a regular thing, especially to the digital network. But before you learn how to make one, it’s better to understand why you need the animated images and how you can use them wisely.
Using the GIFs
If you are quite familiar with the emojis, then you shouldn’t have any problem using the gifs. The important thing is that you need to choose one that is suitable for the situation, the setting, or the context. The happy birthday gif, for instance, is perfect for birthdays – not for congratulation for promotion. In most cases, you don’t need to download a thing. Most social (media) platforms are working together with image hosting websites so users are able to make the gifs quite easily. In some mobile devices, they have their own in-built features and technologies of gif function.
You can always search and use gifs with these methods:
- Use the gif search functions. Most (social media) sites have their own gif searching bar. Just use this and you are good to go
- Copy the available link. You can also access the image hosting sites that allow you to copy gifs to your own clipboard. Once you click the copy link option, you should be able to paste it to any spot that you want.
- Use the Gboard. You can also use this, especially for iPad, iPhone, and Android having their own gif functionalities that are built into the devices.
Making Your Own Moving Images
A gif is typically made from a video, unless you create your own image from the very beginning. You are free to use any video that you want. Whether it is your personal videos or the one from social media, it doesn’t matter. The video itself doesn’t have to be long or short. When you access the gif-maker platform, the system will help you so the proper-length gif can be created automatically.
You can create gifs from:
- Gif-maker or websites. There are tons of gif makers out there, such as GIPHY’s, Gifycat, or Imgur. You simply log into the site, pick the video you want, and let the system automatically processes your pick.
- Special apps. Making such moving images on the go is possible, thanks to the invention of several apps. Gif Maker, for instance, is available for both Android and iOS, while GIPHY cam is also available on both operating systems. These two apps are popular for making the gifs. Nowadays, you can even make gifs by using Google Gboard, which is also available on both operating systems.
- Digital art software. It is also possible that you can use Sketchbook, GIMP, or Photoshop to make the gifs. Feel free to use other (popular) art applications.Those who are experienced enough in making gifs claim that using the gif-maker websites is easier than using the digital art software, especially for beginners or for those who don’t have the knowledge of IT and technologies. But then again, it’s up to you because everyone has their own challenges. But if you want to make your own happy birthday gif, now you know how.
20+ Happy Birthday GIF Collection